Thursday, March 22, 2007

Reincarnation (THE BASEMENT PART-2)

I was floating and flying faster. Being pulled by the destiny. I can see the surroundings there was smoke every where .

It started to rain as well. Not aware how long I was in that stage. Now there was full white light around me..

I found myself inside a big machine. It has so many tooth wheels. They were rotating still not making any sound. But still i can feel the music of the silence over there. There should be some rhythm for those machines. I realize that I was not alone there. There were many there all were in white angelic dress. all are having clear faces with no emotions on their faces..

Some thoughts started to come.

"You will be taken by those wheels when ur time comes"

I was just looking at the big machine. Suddenly I was pushed near the machine ..

I was inside the rotating wheel which landed me to a gateway of a big palace.. The palace was huge and beautiful. Made of gold and diamonds. There I saw a familiar face.But not exactly familiar. I wanted to ask him about all these happenings.

I don’t have a body that time to speak. Still thoughts do made the conversation

"You?"

He smiled. That pale face I still remember I saw it some where.

"How I came here ?"

"It was time that leads you here"

"What happened actually?"

"There was an atomic explosion where u were and you are lucky to have a death with less pain"

"And I hears a baby's cry?"

"That was the sound you made for the first time. You have visualized all your past now"

"And the black paint which pulled me down?"

"A protection you have got. That gave u a painless death and hope you don’t have any more questions to ask"

He disappeared. I felt like a big glass shield was shattered.

I saw the gate opened for me.

There stood a beautiful lady with long dark hair. There was a hallo behind her head. The blue eyes where shining like diamonds. I don’t have a body that time to speak. Still thoughts do made the conversation

"You..?"

"I am the love and prosperity that you are going to experience in the future"

"Is it heaven?"

"Heaven and hell is in the earth itself"

"And to whom i was speaking before the gate ?"

"I was you. You were speaking to your mirror image. And actually no one is speaking here. its just thoughts"

"Yes I know and even your lips are not moving."

"And now you know everything. Look in to my eyes"

I looked in to the shining eyes. I found my self disappearing in to eyes. I was in a very very small room or a small cabin. It was reddish color around me...later I heard the laughing sound of a baby.. After some time I was in a new world. I was delighted to get fresh air...Some one took me in to their hands. and kissed me..

I was delighted..

"I am born again in a new world of prosperity"

============================================

THE END

============================================

It is based on a dream I saw .

Hope you enjoyed it. send me the suggestions and ideas...

6 comments:

navaneeth said...

oracleil oru paniyum illannu manasilaayi!

any way nice try! good one!

jiTh said...

am really amazed baut the hospital tat let u smoke "pot" ;-) ..!! anyway nice dream..!! if u put an effort..u can make the language a bit better..!!

__j

Guru Panchami said...

A good imagination/dream to have

Anonymous said...

ANNA... sakkath agidhe guru.. Bol pasnadh agi bardhidiya.. Idhanna ondu dhoda there mele thandre sakkath agirthade. onduthara supermyanu idhange.. Innavasi ange barila hage bitbitidhiya.. ninna kanasinalli barodhannella baredu bidu.. Rename this blog as Ajithana Kanasugalu...

galactxtic said...

A really good effort made in putting a imagination/dream into words.

Rare Rose said...

i thnk its ur first attempt.........so really wonderful 2 read......and ur pics used r so good....so always hav these types of nice dreams................:)